Raffle Terms & Conditions
The Harris Cèilidh Bottle Raffle T&Cs
- The Harris Cèilidh Bottle Raffle begins at 12.00 (GMT) on 22/10/20 and closes on 16/11/20 at 09.00 (GMT)
- There will be two draws during this time period. Draw One will take place on 30/10/20 and Draw Two will take place on 16/11/20.
- Each entry will be included in both draws, except for winners of draw one.
- Each prize is a single purchase authorisation link for ONE of the Harris Cèilidh Bottles. The bottle is £45 + delivery.
- All winners will be notified by an email containing their authorisation link as soon as each draw is complete.
- There will be 300 bottles made available to be raffled among all participants for Draw One. Total bottles for Draw Two will be announced asap.
- All data provided for the participation in the raffle will be held by Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. for the duration of the raffle period only.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail. If winners do not use their authorisation link within four days, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes will be shipped to winners within 2 weeks of the raffle ending.
- Prizes will only be shipped to a UK address. No International deliveries are available.
- The organiser of the raffle draw reserves the right to exclude participants in case of violation of the conditions of participation or manipulation.
- All names of the participants will be recorded and stored for the determination of the winner. There will be no transmission by the organiser to third parties.
(1) The time period of the raffle can be found on the entry page of the raffle at www.harrisdistillery.com/ceilidh
(2) How the raffle works, including the possibility to participate is described on the entry page at www.harrisdistillery.com/ceilidh
(3) Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. is not responsible for any delays in the submission or transmission of the participant data.
(1) All persons who have reached the age of 18 years are entitled to take part in the raffle, unless stated otherwise. Minors under the age of 18 years are excluded from participation.
(2) The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the given data for participation in the raffle. All personal information must be true. If this is not the case, the participant concerned will be excluded from the raffle.
(3) Each participant can only participate once in the raffle. Multiple participations will be excluded. The promoter reserves the right to exclude participants from the raffle in case of multiple participation.
Exclusion from the raffle
(1) Employees of Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. are excluded from participation.
(2) The promoter reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle and not to hand out prizes in the event of a breach of the conditions of participation.
(3) Excluded will be persons who take advantage of prohibited means or in other ways seek advantages by means of manipulation. In such cases, prizes can subsequently be denied and reclaimed, if necessary.
(4) Excluded will be persons who make false statements about themselves or take part in the raffle multiple times.
Execution and handling of the raffle
(1) During the period of the raffle, the participant may enter by submitting their name and email address through the raffle page at www.harrisdistillery.com/ceilidh. The winners will be drawn by a randomised lot at the end of the raffle.
(2) Winners will be notified via e-mail at the end of the raffle. The process of the prize transfer takes place in direct contact between the winner and Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd.
(3) Each winner must use the given code within four days of receipt of their prize notification. If a winner does not use the code within four days, the prize forfeits.
(4) In no circumstances will a payment in cash be made instead of the prize won.
(5) Entitlement to the prize cannot be assigned to others, traded, or resold in any way.
(6) Any complaint relating to the organisation or processing of the raffle must be made to Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. in writing, within a period of 14 days after the reason has become known. Complaints made by telephone or made late will not be processed.
Expiration of the prize
Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, the winner is required to use the prize code within four days of sending the notice. Otherwise the right to the prize will be forfeited. Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, in these cases a new winner will be determined by lot.
Early termination of the raffle
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
(1) In order to participate in the raffle, it is essential to register for the respective raffle in the participation form of the raffle, stating various data (hereinafter also referred as “registration data”).
(2) There is no entitlement to registration for the raffle or participation in the raffle.
(3) The promoter collects, processes, uses and stores the data provided by the participant during the registration for the duration of the raffle for the purpose of carrying out the prize. The registration data will not be used for further purposes by the promoter of third parties without explicit consent of the participant.
The participant shall be entitled to revoke consent to data storage at any time and thereby withdraw from participation.
The promoter shall be released from all obligations with the fulfilment or delivery of the prize.
(1) The recourse to court is not permitted.
(2) The law of Scotland shall apply exclusively.
(3) If individual provisions should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.
(4) Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. reserves the right to amend these conditions of entry at any time without prior notice.
Isle of Harris Distillers Ltd. Tarbert
Isle of Harris
01859 502212 firstname.lastname@example.org